We are an established group of companies with diversified business interests in Malaysia and the Region. We provide you with a challenging environment to grow and progress in your career. Opportunities for advancement are excellent for those who excel in their performance. We are now seeking dynamic and highly motivated individuals to apply for the following position:-
- Plan and execute audit assignments within the Group.
- Document and report audit issues via a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or equivalent professional accounting qualification;
- Member of MIA or IIAM would be an added advantage;
- Minimum 2-5 years’ operational auditing experience with in-depth knowledge of accounting and auditing standards;
- Exposure to corporate risk management system;
- A team player with strong work ethics, high level of professional integrity, maturity, independence and excellent analytical skill; and
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.